Monday, June 6, 2011

Pinay Beauty

I surf the net yesterday, and I put the keyword pinay beauty in google. My eyes magnetized in this beautiful photograph of a beautiful Pinay mestiza. I learn that this lady is a Cebuana when I visited the site itself where the photo originally uploaded. It was photographed in Punta Fuego, Lapulapu City.
Filipinos are of mixed races. This lady, might be a mixture of Malay, Chinese and Spanish blood. We call them in the Philippines as mestizas. That's what we got from being colonized by the Spanish for 333 years and the Americans for almost a decade. Many Chinese also came to the Philippines even before the Spanish arrived in 1521.

If you can visit Philippines, I assure you that you can see many beautiful pinay mestiza or pinay beauty in the Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment